The GameFace Advantage
The GameFace Sports Camp experience is more than just another baseball camp. In addition to high quality instruction from professional level coaches, players receive encouragement to excel both on the field, in the classroom and in life. This includes an emphasis on smart training, good nutrition and daily exercise.
GameFace Sports Camps are designed for boys and girls, between the ages of 9 and 16, who are ready to take their game to the next level, from learning the basics to the most advanced, pro-level skills.
GameFace Sports Camps are designed for players of all levels to learn and perfect essential baseball techniques.
We form groups based on age and, in select cases, skill level.
GameFace believes that athletic excellence is gender neutral. Boys and girls are trained together in co-ed groups throughout the duration of the camp.
Preparing for the Camps/What to Expect
Players are required to bring their own equipment, including bats, gloves, cleats, and helmets.
GameFace does not provide transportation; players must secure their own rides to and from camp.
Parents are not required to accompany campers, but are permitted to stay and watch. At no time are parents allowed on the field.
Yes, if heavy rainfall starts before camp begins, the camp will be rescheduled for the following day. In such cases, parents will be notified by email by 7:45 a.m.
No, GameFace does not provide early drop-off or late pick-up services.
If a player is found to be overly disruptive they will be removed from the field and their parents will be contacted.
GameFace Summer Camp holds a final scrimmage for players to demonstrate what they’ve learned. One athlete per age group will be recognized as a GameFace All-Star team member and awarded a scholarship to compete in the Stars & Stripes Winter World Series tournament in Orlando, Florida.
Nutrition and Health
Lunch varies per camp, but at each camp, GameFace strives to offer meals that support good nutritional habits. If you are interested in partnering with GameFace to provide healthy lunches for athletes, please contact us.
To ensure the health and safety of our campers, we ask those with dietary restrictions to bring their own lunch.
Please call 1-800-426-1064 to set up a personalized medical plan if your child requires medication that needs to be taken during camp hours.
Minor injuries are treated by a first-aid certified individual, followed by close monitoring until the athlete has recovered and is well enough to resume participation. For serious injuries, 911 is called with paramedics determining if the athlete should be taken to the nearest medical center.
All players participating in GameFace Sports Camps are eligible for nomination to the GameFace All-Star Team. Select members of our All-Star Team will also be invited to Orlando over the winter holidays to participate in the GameFace and Stars & Stripes Winter World Series. The cost of registration and housing are covered for these GameFace All-Stars, but each player will need to make their own transportation arrangements to and from the event.
Brian Jordan and GameFace coaches select one boy or girl in each age group at each camp based on their skill, ability and commitment to excellence on the field, in the classroom and in life.
The GameFace All-Star Team will be announced on the last day of camp. Those team members invited to Orlando will be notified after the camp session is over.
Fees and Registration
GameFace Sports Camps cost $275. Those who register before the Early Registration deadline can save $75.
Registration starts here and is open until camp reaches capacity.
Please email email@example.com to get more information about registering groups.
Each GameFace camp has a $275 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit and any cancellation will result in a loss of this deposit.
Through the generosity of our sponsors and support of local community partners, who share our belief that everyone should be given a chance to pursue their love for baseball, GameFace offers full scholarships to campers who otherwise might not be able to attend.
At each GameFace Sports Camp, we reserve spots for young athletes from underserved communities who are identified by our community partners at neighboring schools, local rec centers, social service agencies, and faith-based institutions.
Talk with your coach, teacher, mentor, etc. and have them contact us.
Scholarship applications are accepted until all sponsored spots are filled. Please contact us to inquire about availability.
Supporting a GameFace Scholar
GameFace wants to talk with you as we share your belief that all children should have a chance to pursue their passions in sports. Contact us for more information on how to sponsor a player.
Please download our Sponsorship Brochure for detailed information about sponsorship opportunities.
Terms & Conditions
- GameFace Camps and the Baseball Warehouse staff reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to withdraw any child whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory to the camp. If this occurs, no reduction or return fee, or any part thereof, will be made.
- No refunds or reduction can be made for entering late or withdrawing early and registrations are non-transferrable.
I certify that my child has permission to participate in all GameFace Camp drills, games and activities.
- I give permission to GameFace Camps, its agents and others working under its authority, full and free use of video/photographs containing image/likeness of my child. I understand these images may be used in advertising, commercial or any marketing related purposes.
- In submitting my child’s registration for participation in GameFace Camps (“GameFace Activities”), I, for myself, my child, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have now or hereafter, arising against GameFace Camps, LLC, The Baseball Warehouse, Baltimore County Parks and Recreation, Baltimore County School System, the County of Baltimore, MD, and each of their employees, officers, directors, principals, agents, representatives, volunteers, contractors, successors, and sponsors, including but not limited to any and all claims of damages, injuries, demands, actions, whatsoever, however they may occur, arising as a result of my child’s participation in said GameFace Activities. I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks in participating in athletic camps of this type. I attest and verify that my child is physically fit for this type of camp and that their physical condition has been verified by a licensed medical doctor.
- In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency when my child is under camp supervision, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the camp to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and/or order injections, anesthesia, or surgery for my child.